The Last Raindrop The Last Raindrop

This was beautiful! The art was warm and filled with emotion, the animation was smooth, and the music added the perfect mood. Loved it all.

Seasons: Winter Seasons: Winter

This was very good! The backgrounds were amazingly done, making it all very picturesque. Some of the animation with the movements during the snowball fight seemed jerky, but it all flowed well together regardless. I look forward to more.

KameStudios responds:

Thank you, yeah I had a pretty bad deadline and it kinda snowball effect into a really bad mess (No pun intended)!

Flowey's transformation Flowey's transformation

So, that girl looked like the Dora the Explorer... is that how she dies? Epic, and rather surprising. I always thought the monkey would maul her...

WHOOKOS Short: First World Problems WHOOKOS Short: First World Problems

Glad to have you back! Looking forward to new stuff!
As for this, the animation is a lot smoother, and I can tell that your skills have clearly improved in the time you've been absent.

Dark Souls: Dear Sister Dark Souls: Dear Sister

Now I feel bad for skewering them both with my +10 Claymore...

Hunting Kim Hunting Kim

This was really good, I enjoyed this immensely! The music grated a bit near the beginning and end, but the animation fit well with it. In the end, I'd like to see more of Kim in the future!

HogisLeDude responds:

Thank you for your comment.

Im working on alot of new vids for NewGrounds. Unfortunately, non are new Kim vids but rest assured that i will try to take the time to write on a new Kim vid in the near future. Maybe some short vids will be posted on YouTube but the real stuff will go up on NewGrounds only from now on.

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Beautiful. Wonderful. Praise.
Seriously, though, this was an amazing short film. It gave so much information in so many ways, and showed so much about the hero and his lady, with hardly any dialogue. With gestures and facial expressions you showed us love, heartbreak, and madness, and it was glorious.
Thank you.

GIRL & IT GIRL & IT

How does this not have more views and likes?
It was a strong story with great characters, and while the animation was choppy, the art style allows a viewer to overlook some of the stiffness of the characters. The music worked well for the scenes, though the background noise was too loud at the scenes with the fire and rain, almost masking the words being spoken. Not a real problem with the subtitles, but just what I noticed.
9/10, would show / recommend to others.

Deadly Space Action #22 Deadly Space Action #22

I liked this a lot! I enjoyed Lemarion turning all competent and bad-ass. I didn't see that one coming! Waiting with bated breath for season 3!

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

Wow. That was great! I enjoy the direction this is heading towards. I like Flamey's new haircut, very nice. Also, I am impressed with the collection of voices you had for this, and hopefully will have for future episodes. Keep up the good work!